This is a digital drawing tutorial of a girl’s mouth in Photoshop. Below is the drawing process that I have adopted to complete the drawing.
- First I use very simple lines to construct the rough boundaries of the nose and mouth of the girl. This is also a crucial stage to get all the proportions right.
- The I use very sketchy lines to map out the rough shapes of every element in the scene.
- Here I give it a light shading to briefly define the differences of tonal values of every element.
- Lines and tonal values are further defined to make the drawing look much neater.
- Construction lines are erased away and get ready to add more texture details.
- Textures are added on the lips to make it look more realistic and lines are further refined to merge together with the shading.
- Final touch up on the artwork to remove any sketchy lines and smooth out the gradient. And we are DONE!