In this photoshop manipulation tutorial, we are going to learn how to manipulate Justin Bieber into a blond girl using Photoshop. It is a very simple process which you can use it to apply on many other types of photo manipulations.
1. First we will go online and search for a nice front view photo of Justin Bieber. And another photo of a long blond hair lady.
2. Then we open up Justin Bieber’s photo in Photoshop and use the Magnetic lasso tool (L) to map out the face of Justin Bieber. This tool is not displayed on the surface, you have to press and hold the lasso tool to review the Magnetic Lasso Tool. When using the magnetic lasso tool, make sure you stick as close to the line that you want to trace as possible. This will ensure that you will have a nice and clean trace of Justin Bieber’s face.
3. Once Justin Bieber’s face is selected, press Ctrl+C to copy the face and go to the blond girls photo and press Ctrl+V to paste it inside. Afterwards, we reduce the opacity of Justin Bieber’s face layer to 60%, this will make out next step easier.
4. Then with Justin Bieber’s layer selected, we press Ctrl+T to go to scale mode. We make some small adjustments to fit Justin Bieber’s face nicely on top of the blond girl’s face. One tip is to match the eyes.
5. Once it is in place, we bring back the opacity to 100% and press Ctrl+B to adjust the color temperature of Justin Bieber’s face to fit the color scheme of the blond girl’s photo. The value needed here might be different for different photos.
6. Once the colours are perfectly matched, we will clean up the edges so that it does not look so awkward.
7. Now we need to erase the top right corner to reveal the blond girl’s fringe. And with the lock transparent pixels button selected, we use the doge tool to darken the top left and right areas that are covered by the hair. It will give it a more realistic look.
8. At this stage we will notice that there is a slight difference in texture between Justin Bieber’s face and the blond girl’s photo when we zoom in and look at the details.
9. Our final step is to use the noise filter to add a little bit of noise texture to Justin’s face.
10. This is the final result of our Photoshop manipulation tutorial, hope you will have fun playing with your friends’ photos.